Friday, September 20, 2013

Straight Talk service on an iPhone 5s

Hi Everyone!

I just got straight talk active on my iPhone 5S! It works the same as my iPhone 4S!

Here's the combo I used:

Apple iPhone 5s 16GB (Space Gray) - Unlocked

and

Straight Talk iPhone 5 Nano SIM Card for AT&T


Check out the links below to help work through common issues:

Activate Straight Talk Wireless on an iPhone 5S

Fix iMessage bug on iPhone 5S

Oh... Youll need to modify the SIM card a smudge if you buy the normal size SIM

Good Luck!

4 comments:

  1. Which version of the iPhone 5s r u using? the T-Mobile contract free? I believe that Apple hasn't released an unlocked version of the iPhone 5s

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Antonio,

      I'm using an AT&T iPhone 5s with the AT&T SIM card.

      Let me know if you have any more questions and thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the quick response :)

    Just to make sure I understood correctly, what you did was to buy an iPhone 5s from AT&T (paying full price) and then you unlocked it so you could use it with Straight Talk, am I right?

    I just want to fully understand the steps I need to follow to use an iPhone 5s with ST. (For example from where I should buy the phone, with version of it, etc.)

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Antonio!

      So this combo should do the trick:

      Apple iPhone 5s 16GB (Space Gray) - Unlocked

      and

      Straight Talk iPhone 5 Nano SIM Card for AT&T

      Follow the directions on the posts (you don't even need to cut the linked SIM card down!) and you should be up and going in an hour or two!

      Delete